The ultimate in combative custom Glock modifications, and the result of 5 years of testing and development… The Beowulf. If you are looking for a race gun or fancy safe queen, look elsewhere. This custom Glock is a workhorse, built to withstand the rigours of full-time aggressive usage. It Including a full spectrum of proven slide and frame modifications, all designed to make this tool more effective and functional. The Beowulf is a set of modifications that can be applied to customize your EXISTING Glock, or we can add a NEW Glock to the build for an additional charge. Only G19’s are available if we supply the weapon.
Our custom Glock frames incorporate several unique features, all designed to make your Glock more functional and user friendly. 1911 enthusiasts will appreciate many of these features as we have “borrowed” heavily from some of the more traditional frame designs. The end result is sure custom grip that provides several distinct advantages.
(The Beowulf Frame is a set of modifications that can be applied to your EXISTING Glock Frame, or we can add a NEW Glock to the build for an additional $550 charge. Only Gen 4 G19’s are available if we supply the weapon)
Our custom Glock slides are designed to be tough, they incorporate features that facilitate critical manipulations.
(The Beowulf Slide is a set of modifications that can be applied to your EXISTING Glock Slide, or we can add a NEW Glock to the build for an additional charge. Only Gen 4 G19's are available if we supply the weapon)
After you have selected your weapon type, click the “Build your own” button. You will then be taken to a page where you can view the various colors/patterns, and other options. We don’t have images of every pattern on every weapon type (yet) so some of the images might not match the description. For example; we may use a picture of a rifle, even though you have selected “Handgun” from the dropdown menu, just to show you what the pattern looks like. The weapon in the image might not match, but the quality of our work and the pattern/colors will.
*The prices listed include full dis/reassembly of your weapon, as well as fit/function check by our gunsmiths.
- NEMO upper and lower receiver set Billet 7076-T6 Cerakote Burnt Bronze
- 9” 6061 M-LOK modular rail 1.83” Internal Diameter steel
- Lightweight heat dissipating barrel nut 7075-T6
- 7075-T6 6 position “Mil-Spec” carbine receiver extension
- Carbine buffer and spring
- 16” 1:8 twist 416R Stainless .223 Wylde chamber bead blasted finish
- NEMO dual chamber compact muzzle brake 6AL-4V titanium
- Pinned low profile gas block
- Stainless gas tube Mid-Length gas system
- Carrier 8620 heat treated Nickel Boron coated
- Carpenter 158 Bolt heat treated Cryo’d shot peened MPI Nickel Boron coated
- Titanium through drilled takedown and pivot pins
- Mil-Spec forward assist
- CMC flat bow 3.5 pound pull trigger
- Hogue grip
- MAGPUL CTR Mil-Spec diameter carbine stock
- 30 round magazine
- Overall length collapsed (32.75”) Weight unloaded (6.2lbs)