Protected: TF3-6 Deployment Weapon
- OAL: 25″, 18″ folded
- Weight: 6lbs 1 oz (including optic and all accessories)
- Caliber: .223 Wylde
- Barrel: 7.5” Black nitride
- Bolt Carrier: Black nitride finished
- Upper and Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec, 7075 T6 aluminum. Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Brace: One-piece molded high-strength polymer
- Length 6.35”
- Width 1.64” x 5.47”
- Folder: Sylvan Arms Folding Stock Adapter, Gen 3
- Handguard: 7″ 6061 Aluminum, MLOK compatible
- Optic: Sig Romeo-MSR
- Sealed compact red dot sight
- 20,000+ hour battery life
- 0.5 MOA
The entire weapon has an overall length of just 18″ when folded, and 25″ unfolded. Additionally, you can reposition the brace along the buffer tube. This can give you up to 4″ of added length from the receiver to the end of the brace (depending on your prefered setup). The RöK is chambered in the new .223 Wylde, and we’ve linked more info about this hybrid barrel type below. For increased wear resistance and durability, a nitride treatment has been applied to the barrel and BCG. There’s a lot going on with this little blaster, so we want to give you as much information as possible. Check out these links for answers to some of the FAQ’s:
- .223 Wylde, what’s that?
- What are the details of the Sig Romeo-MSR optic?
- Does the RöK have a warranty?
- Is the Rök good for home defense? ABSOLUTELY. Check out the article by our CEO “The best home defense weapon is a shotgun!”….(and other things you’re wrong about)
- How do I know if this weapon is legal in my state? Find your state on this awesome list compiled by Pew Pew Tactical.